You should be allowed to customize bot difficulty

So i wanna learn the new killer so I hope into a custom match to practice bots with no perks and so on. But I barely can use the power because bots automatically know what to do I wanna do a lunge attack to try it nope they dodge and the scream she does nope they also dodge. I get I can just go up to them and do it but a lot of killers can screwed because automatically know how to counter them. Unknown gets screwed since bots just have 360 vision and can dodge objects while looking at you and dodge UVX blasts. Call me a baby or noob but if I wanna learn how to play a killer I should be allowed to customize the bot difficult. 1 being basically the equivalent of someone's first match constant mistakes and not knowing what to do and 5 being basically you gave the controller to Otz while infusing Lilith into him. Basically allowing you to customize the bot difficult can even help newer players learn how to play a certain killer without having to basically realize the bots know what your gonna do.

Plus bots basically have wall hacks they know where you are at all times so what's the point of playing with bots to learn a killer

Comments