Survivors should really stop playing this game for the time being
Well there goes my reason to maybe come back to this game for now, as the anti-tunneling and anti-slugging changes are being delayed for who knows how long, alongside the buffs to none tunneling strategies that I was very much looking forward to.
I do get that these fundamental changes probably would have needed some tuning in favor of the killer, but honestly, I fail to see how number changes wouldn't have been enough to make these new systems work. Increasing the rewards for killers when not tunneling and maybe decreasing the thresholds for certain systems to come into play or decreasing certain effects of these systems would have honestly been enough.
At this point I can only pray that more and more survivors finally get fed up with this game and stop playing it, leaving killers with even longer killer queue times. This might pressure BHVR into getting these systems out as quick as possible.
Comments
And everything we were “melting down” about at the first announcement turned out to be the same issues we saw during PTB… turns out if you actually play the game and understand you can tell what is a bad idea. Doesn’t make it invalid feedback.