9.1.3 - Unable to Damage Generators - Gas Haven - The Pig

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Unable to damage / regress gens as The Pig on Gas Haven. Verified that this is not a regression sparks VFX bug. See videos.

PLATFORM:

Steam / PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Early in the game it seemed that I could damage gens. It may be possible that I could only damage a gen one time and then was permanently blocked from damaging it ever again; OR it may be possible I was never able to damage gens even if I had never damaged before. Not sure what the situation is/was, but certainly i was able to damage early in the game, then something was changed (player hacks?) to where I was not able to apply damage.

VIDEO:

Opening video where I first noticed the issue:

DBD - 1st clip - no damage gens.mp4

Second video where I verified I was able to damage a gen and confirm sparks are visible. Video later shows surv repairing, but I am not able to damage it.

DBD - No Damage Gens - Damage 1 not able others 1.mp4

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments