Eyes of Belmont + Alert giving infinite aura reading under specific conditions
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
When playing survivor and running both perks 'Alert' and 'Eyes of Belmont' against the Krasue, if they damaged a generator while in their head form, I would have infinite aura of the killer for the rest of the match no matter what. This happened multiple times, but only against the Krasue after they damaged a gen in head form. This bug did not occur against any other killer even while running the same survivor perks.
PLATFORM: Steam/PC
Comments
Going to test this in a bit when I can finally get into a match. Did you have any other perks/did she have any specific perks? You can check the match data at this website here.
Okay, I have tested this out properly, here's the full details:
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When the Krasue kicks a generator in Body form and then switches to Head form, users of Eyes of Belmont and Alert get permanent aura reading on the Krasue until the Head switches back to Body.
PLATFORM: PC, Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Here's the video in which I tested every combination of actions (simply Head, simply Body, Body kick then change to Head, Head kick then change to Body).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQvqGcoDi08Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
You're very lucky that I didn't do any more matches after recording the video.
I have confirmed with Deerstalker that this does not occur for the killer, only the survivor. The survivor was able to see me for the entirety of this video, where I replicate the bug again, but I cannot see him.
https://youtu.be/P1MSjN4Fa70