Game Lags Even when reaching the main menu and missing WindowClient Files

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Whenever I start the game, the game starts to lag so bad that even when reaching the menu screen, it lags and load very badly. And upon checking some of my WIndowClientFIles, it ends up missing.

PLATFORM: PC (Steam)

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • After the launch of 2v8, I first encounter a white screen error whenever I turn of DBD before it crashed. So I decide to hard clean and reinstall my DBD files. It does work but I ended up having this issue instead.
  • When I start the game, the game begins to lag so badly that it is unbearable to play. I have attempt several times by checking the driver , reinstall again or even verifying certain files but to no avail.
  • The odd part is when I run without using Steam, the game runs smoothly but I need to have steam of course.
  • I assume that is the issue but whenever I tried to copy the Engine.ini file or even copy it, it keeps removing it and it (restores back). Unsure if this is two separate issue or not. image.png

P.S.: I do not have proof but regardless of my old laptop, it was working fine until the latest 2v8 came out.

Please help me out asap as I have this issue even after changing to PTB.

VIDEO: (Comment first if you wish to clarify more on my issue)

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments