Infinite Haste after being unhooked

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Friend achieved Infinite Haste after being unhooked, unsure of cause.

PLATFORM:

PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Events as unfolded before friend had infinite haste.

  • Friend used Conviction, Tenacity, Last Stand and Unbreakable
  • Friend went down, picked themselves up off the floor with Conviction
  • Hid in a locker, exited locker, and vaulted right as Conviction ran out. They would have downed once the vault was finished.
  • I (Killer) grabbed the friend as they vaulted.
  • Hooked the friend, and left to find other survivors in the game to unhook the friend.
  • Friend was unhooked, ran into me (Killer) and I hit them.
  • Now in Deep Wound, but ran incredibly fast.

This issue continued after going down, getting back up, and then continued to move about at what is presumed to be 25% haste constantly. The issue resolved itself once they were fully healed and in a healthy state, where this effect was lost

Unable to recreate it since.

VIDEO:

https://youtu.be/ACx3RORygQ0

PLAYER LOGS:

Have an issue uploading the log, keeps saying permission problem. Game is shut down.

Been trying to attach the file, if the file does not appear, I do not know what is going on.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: survivor too fast

    PLATFORM: pc

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: i popped conviction and bgp at the same time

    VIDEO: can't upload it mp4 not valid file format

    PLAYER LOGS: playtest your own game

  • ya came on here to report this

    Im 90 percent certain i figured out how to cause it

    step1. pick yourself up with conviction after going down to a killer attack

    step2. go down to a killer attack again

    step3. next time you can move infinite sprint burst

    also is appears that if you get healed or remove an effect (like removing leeched) it fixes itself

  • A similar bug has happened to me. I got unhooked and for the rest of the trial I had sprint burst levels of move speed. I just used convinction and the next time I was unhooked only while injured I had the speed boost.

  • As others have reported it's definitely something bugged with Conviction