Dead Survivors Leave Scratch Marks

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I believe that this is because the survivor disconnected, they dced as I carried them to a hook, when the bot unhooked they started using wesker spray on themselves and I was able to just instantly grab them and hook them. Walking past the hook at multiple different points later there was a huge circle of scratch marks under it.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Have a survivor disconnect
  2. Hook the bot
  3. Unhook the bot
  4. Grab the bot as Wesker (Possibly before they move away from their last hook?)(I believe this is a Wesker issue as the last report of this issue I could find was also with Wesker. But also it was 2 years ago so I thought I would make a report on the issue again)
  5. Hook them on a different hook

VIDEO: No Video, but I have screenshots

Right after. (Medkit is from the dead bot)

20250903011414_1.jpg

Later in the Match

20250903011807_1.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.09.02-01.26.49.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments