Unable to Summon Guards by M1
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Knight is not able to summon guards unless the patrol path is at max range. Pressing m1 to summon the guard does nothing. I can m1 to attack normally in game, m1 is only unresponsive while summoning a guard. Doing an "Order" option works normally with m1, only "summon" fails.
PLATFORM: PC/Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I played two matches on knight
VIDEO: I'm not a streamer
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players DeadByDaylight.log only.
Tagged:
Need more info
Comments
I think you are misunderstanding what button to press. The prompt clearly shows you need to click m2 again to stop drawing a path and summon the guard to patrol not m1. m1 is reserved for giving specific order like kicking gens, pallet or breakable walls as you yourself stated too.