2v8 Completion Quest For Rewards not tallying correctly

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I am unable to complete the 2v8 quests since the tallying is broken on the quest "Complete 9 2v8 Quests".

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I looked at my quests to see what I had left and noticed that I have two quests I am unable to complete which are stopping me from claiming the final reward. The Complete 9 2v8 quests from part 3 says I have completed 7/9 quests (there are no quests left), I completed 11 total quests from Parts 1-3. The final quest Complete 12 2v8 quests cant be completed, because the complete 9 quests one is bugged. I am stuck at 11/12 completed.

It looks like in May this issue came up but was fixed. I haven't found any recent reports in the current 2v8

Photos:

Screenshot 2025-08-31 181838 issue1.png Screenshot 2025-08-31 181925issue2.png
Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments