Retired add-ons appearing on character inventories
PLATFORM: PC
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: This is somehow a very niche bug that I've found. I tend to keep count on how many add-ons I have on my most used survivors. I have noticed that some retired add-ons for maps and keys have magically appeared on the inventories of almost all of my survivors. I did not use dramaturgy, which is currently bugged, to summon these addons on a trial and neither did I have them on my bloodweb.
I'll give a very specific example. I remember having Élodie with 5/10/10/5 of these add-ons, which I remember specifically because of how exact these numers are.
I haven't put a single bloodpoint on her since the add-ons got removed. So how did these extra add-ons materialize? I'm pretty sure this is the case with most of my survivors, I used these add-ons extensively before their removal and I remember other survivors having 0 of a specific add-on and somehow now they have 1 or 2.
This isn't really a big issue, it just caught my attention and it worries me that other non retired add-ons might be materializing out of nowhere as well, like syringes or styptics, which would be a problem.
On a side note, having these retired add-ons or offerings removed from inventories would get rid of so much clutter, would be a nice thing to consider as they serve no purpose. Thank you.

Comments