This D-Ranking needs to be Addressed.

People in the general Dead by Daylight community know of this issue and it needs to be addressed. I know the Dead by Daylight team is hard at work on this game and they're! doing a fantastic job. However this Constant Disconnects and people just trying to D-rank so they can verse new players. They want to feel powerful they can make a video how they juke killers or pallet slam and being in general toxic. These actions can and will cause new players who are actually coming into the game to shun away from this. It's disgusting.

Comments

  • Well there is another story to deranking as a killer. 
    As a survivor you simply can play in a SWF and you get lower killers and don't even have to derank!
    Why is no one addressing this issue? 
    Not only do SWF have more advantages than any solo survivor or killer, they can free derank, without actually losing their rank.
    In every other ranking system, if you paid up, you get harder match ups to counter your premade factor. Not in DBD!
    In DBD you get around 16 free perks on top of your 4, disable almost all totems and all aura tampering methods of the killer PLUS half of your SWF team get to play against lower ranked killer then they are. ALL FOR FREE!
  • Speaking as someone who hasn't played almost since the game released (I played it solidly for about a month or to, then stopped), I consider myself a new player. I do. It's basically a different game than it was back then. And seeing this #########, scares me tbh. Because I don't think I should have to come across high ranking players, just because they can exploit the system, to derank enough to play low level players like me!

    Very scary, and makes me wonder if I will have any fun in the game once I actually start up my first match here in a bit (well, first in like a year or year and a half)

1 2 ›