My Survivor Turned Invisible after I was Uncaged and the cage moved

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: During my recent 2v8 match my one of the killer was close to my cage and I think the timer to transport my cage was about to trigger; however, someone unhooked me right as the transition started and I became invisible until hooked again. You could see the item in my hand and the visual heartbeat indicator, but not my survivor.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was caged during 2v8 mode, a proxy camping killer triggered my cage to move but I was unhooked by another survivor as the transition occurred.

VIDEO: I took some clips of the interaction but there is a small portion missing where I started recording in OBS rather than grabbing screen clips on game bar. However you can see the moment I become invisible and the moment I become visible again. I play with the visual heartbeat indicator so it was displayed while I was invisible. I asked the killer if he could see either me or my aura and they said they could not.

https://youtu.be/jpDNAsegBf4

PLAYER LOGS:

  • https://youtu.be/jpDNAsegBf4This is my first time submitted a log so please let me know if this is the incorrect file. I play every day so there are several logs; however, all the other logs say backup so i think this is what you need.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I become invisible at around the 3:07 mark and am visible again again after being hooked at around the 8:03 mark. I left the end game chat in the video where other survivors and the killer confirmed they could not see my or my aura.