BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Stuck in the Gloaming Teleport mode as the Dredge (Eddie skin)

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was in the middle of a match as the Dredge's Eddie Tribute skinl, and I went to teleport to cut a survivor off, only to find that I was not only unable to teleport, but I was also now trapped in that mode until I finally called it quits and disconnected.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • Oh #########, I completely forgot about this after my computer updated itself, so I've played a lot since then