2v8 Trapper trap catching players before they reach trap

198ed6b0e9256-screenshotUrl.jpg 198ed6b513d58-screenshotUrl.jpg 198ed6b95b023-screenshotUrl.jpg

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: In a match of 2v8 a Trapper trap caught me before I reached it. It was located in the killer shack doorway with the pallet. I had disarmed two other traps just before this one in other locations with pallets and was able to be much closer than the one in the killer shack. When I was caught in the trap it moved to outside the killer shack doorway where I was, a nearby teammate helped me escape and the trap teleported back to being in the doorway - it stayed open for a couple seconds before closing back up. I didn't even have a chance to try and disarm the trap before it teleported the short distance to catch me.

PLATFORM: PS4 version, crossplay on.

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Trapper place trap in pallet in doorway of killer shack, also place some in nearby pallets outside killer shack. As survivor go to disarm the traps.

VIDEO: Have provided screenshots because forum only has option to upload pictures.

PLAYER LOGS: No log, on console.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments