Dead Hard bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Dead Hard does not activate while I'm running, injured and non-exhausted unless I'm touching a terrain (a wall, a tree, a rock, etc.)

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: It doesn't matter in which map I load it, this always happens. I can never use Dead Hard unless I'm touching a terrain

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.

    To find them:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • nothing worked at all but also I tested if it also happens in customs but it works just fine in custom games