Servers are terrible since new patch
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
The Servers in my region (I assume Frankfurt, since I live in Germany) are terrible ever since the newest patch. I usually have 30-50 ping, but I played two games and in both EVERYONE had ping of 150+ throughout the entire match
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
Play the game on the Frankfurt Server
VIDEO:
Have no video but screenshots
PLAYER LOGS:
There was an error displaying this embed. DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged:
Under Review


Comments
Servers have been a bigger issue since FNAF release, lets be honest. Slow showed the true damage since Houndmaster then that event wasn't healed properly which has result in a landslide of errors. I think they need a bigger team for bigger game, Bring back the lay off people.
Something is very noticeably different tonight. My games are all very laggy. It wasn't like this previous to today with the new patch.
games have been completely unplayable for the last few months since 2v8. 9 out of 10 games have everyone over 150ms ping
was having this issue in Australia around when vecna came out, had to firewall every amazon server but the Sydney servers because they kept putting Australians in 200 ping Asia servers and every time I tried to reach out to support they blamed my internet rather then the servers even tho this was happening to everyone I knew who played in Australia
Still getting ridiculous pings in every game. its just unplayable, could barely play during the event because of it and even after, everyone's ping is 150+
I wish they would open up the Montreal server for us Canadians here