Best skill set for Huntress?
Wondering which skill set is the best for playing Huntress in 2v8. She's one of my favs to play as in 2v8 and want to run the best skillset for her.
Wondering which skill set is the best for playing Huntress in 2v8. She's one of my favs to play as in 2v8 and want to run the best skillset for her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shadow is my favorite since it opens up more opportunities for snipes thanks to the reveal skill, however Id probably guess Fearmonger is her best one
I always use the one giving me 5% haste if unseen, it's especially good because it also gives my teammate haste if I hit or down over 16 meters away (I forgot honestly) xD