PS5 turning off late match

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I play dbd and am in a match the console literally shuts itself off. I play many other games and it never happens on those games. The ps doesnt even overheat when this happens. Just completely shuts off. I can play for hours and hours and hours in other games but as soon as its dbd the console just goes off a game or two in. Cant even play the game since last update which sucks because dbd is in a really horrible state right now balance wise and only times I want to play is during 2v8 and this issue has only been happening since 2v8 update.

So the only time I want to play the game is when I cant play it. I am worried this will destroy my console.

PLATFORM: ps5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: just in a match, doesnt matter if its survivor or killer. Always happens late game.

VIDEO: I cant do videos since my console literally just shuts off.

Tagged: Declined

Comments