Ye but if you dont know about this its basically a free chase escape because I assume the killer drops down not looking or whatever then they have to go ALL the way around which the survivor gets away.
I have had a similar thing happen to me on Midwich one time, where I managed to land on top of a pallet in the "used" position, which was an interesting bug for sure. Not sure if it is still replicable, but it is in the drop down at the one exit gate with a classroom above.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Surely you can reach him from the same drop down?
Ye but if you dont know about this its basically a free chase escape because I assume the killer drops down not looking or whatever then they have to go ALL the way around which the survivor gets away.
I have had a similar thing happen to me on Midwich one time, where I managed to land on top of a pallet in the "used" position, which was an interesting bug for sure. Not sure if it is still replicable, but it is in the drop down at the one exit gate with a classroom above.
I had someone doing this in my games, you can still hit them from ground level thankfully.
Still shouldn't be there by atleast no game breaking.