The Shape universe and outfits expanded
Like many people here I love playing as Micheal Myers. But I feel that the character has received only some love since release. I would love to see some of the 2018-2020 mask iterations come to life. alt. Environments such as the Rob Zombies mental ward. And even Rob Zombie Shape costumes and characters.
Comments
shirtless
you really shoulda seen this comng
True, but that would take away from the feeling of the game in my opinion. My thought was more to expound upon his wardrobe and utilize the full of his arc. Both in an out of Carpenters Universe. To include additional characters, locations, and masks. The thought of a shirtless Myers wasn't exactly at the for front of what I had imagined for the character. But his 3 weapons, 1 skin felt lacking. Especially as you peer into other killers and the ensemble that they hold. Killer unlocks/game pass, paid dlc and more.