Visual Bug
I can’t see the queue time for killer queues in 2v8, only get the option to play survivor while I wait. All my friends can see there’s but I can’t.
PS5
Tagged:
Declined
I can’t see the queue time for killer queues in 2v8, only get the option to play survivor while I wait. All my friends can see there’s but I can’t.
PS5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've the same problem, can't see the queue timer neither in survivor nor killer. It's annoying since sometimes I try to queue solo and I never know when I'll have a match going while playing with others they usually tell me "oh we just need to wait X minutes for a possible match".