about Leader
hello people
I know that leader works only for the other survivors.
but does healing speed increases when another survivor is healing me? or I heal another suvivor?
thx
hello people
I know that leader works only for the other survivors.
but does healing speed increases when another survivor is healing me? or I heal another suvivor?
thx
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Leader
ok thanks.
if I am not mistaken, I remember another survivor healing me, but the healing bar was not yellow?
I will check again.
You give your teammate Botany Knowledge basically
I was not sure if it applies only to other survivors self healing, or also if they heal me
Yesterday I played a few games with leader tier 3.
Whenever another survivor unhooked and healed me, I didn’t notice a 25% speed bonus and the healing bar was not yellow.
Is this really working when another survivor is healing me? I don’t think so…