Cross Progress question
If I link the progress with Steam, where I have, allowed, DLC with Lara Croft, with the Epic Games account, where I have Pinhead, then will the progress be linked and will I eventually get Lara Croft and Pinhead on Steam?
If I link the progress with Steam, where I have, allowed, DLC with Lara Croft, with the Epic Games account, where I have Pinhead, then will the progress be linked and will I eventually get Lara Croft and Pinhead on Steam?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, if both get linked and synchronised, all of your characters should be available on your game regardless of what platform you purchased them on