Cosmetics Resetting

PLATFORM: PS5

ISSUE: Every time I load into the game, all cosmetic setups have reset. An example, my survivor main is Vittorio and he's always shirtless with 2 flags and the party cuffs. Since the last update, every time I log in, he is in the basic outfit with no charms on all 7 loadouts. This occurs with every survivor and every killer I have.

The only excpetion, I have logged in once as Leon and he was still saved as "Persistent Investigator" but his charms had still reset as had his other cosmetic loadouts.

My duo on PS5 is also having the same issues.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • I've had several outfit and perk presets reset, although it's seemingly random when it happens. Sometimes I load up the game and whatever changes I made last time I played aren't there. Other times it remembers them perfectly fine. Not sure what's up with that. I play on Steam.