Achievement Progress not counting in 2v8

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

- I opened the gate and escaped 2 times on RPD and got 0 achievement progress.

I'm not 100% if this is a bug or if it's intended for 2v8 to not count progress for achievements. I don't remember if it did count during the last 2v8 event. I want to say it was counting because I am currently at 14/20 and I don't play the game that much outside of events and I rarely get RPD as a map.

PLATFORM: PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

-Get Raccoon Police Department Map

-Open Exit Gate and Leave

-See no progress on Outbreak Breakout achievement

SCREENSHOT:

I got RPD and escaped 2 of them after opening a gate and I didn't get any progress whatsoever. I was at 14/20 before 2v8 released.

image.png

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Update: I escaped again on RPD after opening an exit gate and this achievement is still not tracking progress in 2v8 but other achievements are such as A Feast for the Entity, In the Void She Walks, Speed Kills, and I was able to complete the Swirling Death achievement for Huntress.

    It does appear Outbreak Breakout is bugged as other achievements in 2v8 is gaining progress as normal.