[PC] Camera sensitivity messed up by controllers
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
I use mouse and keyboard to play DbD, but I regularly use controllers with my PC for other purposes. The issue is if I load up the game with controllers plugged in, the camera sensitivity is higher than it should be, but then if I unplug the controllers while the game is running, the camera instead becomes very choppy; the game itself runs smoothly, but any rotation of the camera is very jittery. This issue is solved if I relaunch the game without the controllers in.
PLATFORM:
Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Launch the game with controllers plugged in as well as mouse and keyboard.
- Load into a game and compare mouse sensitivity to normal without controllers plugged in
- Unplug controllers with the game still running
- Retest mouse camera controls.
VIDEO:
Around the 20 second mark I unplug the controllers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJojFJ2CmHwPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only. DeadByDaylight.log
Comments