I still love you.
I have taken the time to learn that the bug situation isn't as simple as "just fix it". I understand now. I am grateful for the event. Just played 2-3 hours and had a blast. Thank you for all you do.
I have taken the time to learn that the bug situation isn't as simple as "just fix it". I understand now. I am grateful for the event. Just played 2-3 hours and had a blast. Thank you for all you do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think after 9 years, some things are not acceptable anymore.
Like... I defended a LOT of what happened over the last few years, but the recent fiasco is something that isn't defendable by any means.
Yes, there is more to fixing bugs. I know that.
But it only takes one single dev to start up a trial and see that construction thing in the loading screen. One single person could have seen that and think: "hey, that's not supposed to be there. We need to change that quickly before it goes live."