BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Today I wanted to go into DBD, this error from easy anti cheat popped up. This has never happened before, I played recently and everything was ok. I have already tried a bunch of solutions that are written on the Internet, nothing helps me. My error is not on the easy anti cheat website, I did not find support, please tell me that this is a problem from EAC and they will fix it, such things bother me =(
By the way, I didn't update anything, the video card drivers are fresh and again, I repeat, all the games work except for DBD. I understand that the problem is in easy anti cheat, but I don't know where to go, please help.

PLATFORM: Epic games

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: launching dbd

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

Screenshot_1.png There was an error displaying this embed.
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments