Host is unreachable
I queue up as killer, Play while I wait as survivor, after 2 to 3 matches as Survivor it's finally my turn to play Killer, Host is unreachable Sighhh
I queue up as killer, Play while I wait as survivor, after 2 to 3 matches as Survivor it's finally my turn to play Killer, Host is unreachable Sighhh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here it happens a lot for killer only
Same here. I’d like to at least see what a killer game is like but there’s absolutely no way I’m sitting through a 20+ minute queue no matter how sick of playing survivor I get.