2v8 on ps4 and ps5
Rumor has it that turning off cross play fixes the issue for us. I haven't tested this yet and so I resolve to complain unabashedly until I do.
Rumor has it that turning off cross play fixes the issue for us. I haven't tested this yet and so I resolve to complain unabashedly until I do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its resolved now completely. You're free to play cross platform again
Too late. I already put word on the street.
Not resolved at all host issue still ps5
I just tested it myself. Slated for killer, bounced to home screen with aforementioned error message, turned off cross play and no problems whatsoever.
Badazinga! Me for the win.
Bonus! No hacks!
Nope, 3rd game in..."dedicated server not responding". I'm still flexing all bug eyed. Idc. 'sup?