Fromsoft IP's in DBD
Last year on the survey Bloodborne, Elden Ring, and Dark Souls were all on it. It would be pretty cool to see one of these in the game but Bloodborne imo is the most deserving to be in. What do yall think?
Last year on the survey Bloodborne, Elden Ring, and Dark Souls were all on it. It would be pretty cool to see one of these in the game but Bloodborne imo is the most deserving to be in. What do yall think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed, Bloodborne has the best fitting designs imo. Though might also be the hardest one to negotiate. I might be wrong here but I think I read it somewhere that BB is owned by Sony.