2v8 can't join match as killer
If i queue as killer, then play survivor games while i wait, as soon as my killer queue pops, i get an error that says that it can't connect to the server, and throws me back to the main menu. After which i have to sit in queue again.
Comments
Same here. I gave up trying to play killer and after a couple matches I stopped with survivor too because the queue times were really long due to the server outages.
Really disappointed to see DbD take yet another big L this month.
Same for me, and survivor is just a slaughter field, so I'll just do the Quests and go back to 1v4. Extra points aren't worth the meat grinder experience.
this isnt such a big issue because it doesnt stop you from queuing normally, and they are probably going to fix soon. they already fixed the play while you wait feature not working properly.
Same here I queue as Killer, Play a survivor match, it boots me out of killer queue after I finish the survivor match