So...no work pays off?

Had a match facing Unknown and it was going pretty well both sides gave a lot of pressure everyone was death hook and 1 gen left then the main problem came in a Rick who I'm not kidding maybe did a totem and 15% of a gen and then hide the entire match. Dude gets to escape though because of course he does. First I would kinda get it if maybe two/three gens were left and two people remained because I mean come on chances of winning are low but one gen was about 95% done and Rick WAS RIGHT THERE but didn't bother helping. But nope dude gets hatch because the RNG gods said he can have a key and hatch will be right there.

Comments

  • yep because the whole 1v1v1v1v1 mentality is still in the games core loop since its days as an actual horror game and has not been changed from it as far as the game is concerned you can be as selfish or altruistic as you want, but the game only really cares if you make it not if the others do.