BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG-Cant Join Certain Friend Lobbies

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Ever since the new Join Lobby Request system was implemented, I have been unable to join my friend’s lobby properly. When I send a request, my friend accepts it, but nothing happens. Similarly, if he invites me, the game says I’ve joined, but I never actually load into the lobby.

The only way I can successfully join is if a third player already in the lobby invites me—then I connect without issue.

PLATFORM: Steam-PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Friend creates a lobby.

  • I send a join request.

  • Friend accepts.

  • Nothing happens—I am not added to the lobby.

  • If he invites me directly, same issue occurs.

  • If a third player in the same lobby invites me, I can join.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I've been having this exact issue as well. I have tried to join & invite one specific friend countless times and it never works, but it works fine if we have a third person and both join their party. Really frustrating, we never had any issues connecting to each other before the new request system was added recently.