Rift pass completion quest counter does not align with other rift pass quest counters

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Hi, sorry if this is not a bug. In that case, I'd like to ask for some clarification on how the counters for the rift pass completion type quests are supposed to go.

So my issue here is that on the left, under "RIFT PASS" the counter is at 12/19 which is correct. On each week, the counter is also correct at 4/5. By week 3, this should add up to 12 but above in the "RIFT PASS COMPLETION" quests the number is only 9.

Thank you for the help in advance!

help.jpg

PLATFORM: steam but probably irrelevant

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: -

VIDEO: -

PLAYER LOGS: -

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'm having the same issue. The completion quest total just keeps getting further and further off what I've actually completed with each passing page of quests - currently showing 15 completed when I've actually completed 21. I'm on xbox and steam, screenshot is from xbox.

    1000005445.png
  • Its a bug that has been around from the release of the quest system. Most likely caused by communication errors with the DBD server and your client when its should update the completed quests. They need to add either manual recheck of done quests or make it automatically do it when you launch the game.

    If you don't get the items because its not counting something when the rift is coming to the end you can make a customer support ticket for Behavior and they will add the reward to your account as you clearly have proof that you should have got it.

  • I am having the same issue. I completed 4 quests every week it should be 40 in total but it shows 30.

  • Happening for me again. Hopefully they actually fix the problem this time

    Screenshot 2025-10-07 095345.png
  • Someone posted about a dev or mod answering this and the explanation is that not all of the quest count towards the completion quests. Still if that is the case they need to mark what quests count because currently its really misleading. I myself got forty but in the end had to finish all of them and one that did count was that 15 generators kicked in one match one.

  • I got the same issue now and last round of quests too. DBD Day and other modifiers have counted though.