A few killer perk buff ideas- plz read devs

All terror radius perks (coulrophobia etc): work sort of like the leader buff, where the effect persists for a few seconds outside of the terror radius as well, this would be a huge buff to coulrophobia and I think it may even make it meta. How many seconds I’m not sure somewhere between 10-15 I think 20-30 may be just a bit op.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • Another thing I wanted to add @Peanits since you brought up the cheese doctor build, these aren’t necessarily changes we’d want for cheese builds, while I admit it might seem that way for these, at the same time these would be really nice for that 4th perk slot if you wanted something that would affect the flow of the game and would help bring a bigger pool of perks in the viable pool. The recent spies and surveillance rework were great, why not keep up the awesome momentum?  
1 2 ›