Legion 2v8 changes - typo?
The previous Legion in 2v8 needed a total of 9 hits (8 total to get to final hit) for his down, this patch says:
- Reduced the number of hits needed to down a Survivor while in Feral Frenzy to 6 (was 7).
Is the "was 7" part a typo or did I just miss a change?
Comments
It was needed to hit 7 people before u can down for your 8th hit.
That’s not a typo
That's not how it was when I played, and I just watched a video from last iteration where it needed 8 hits and the 9th downed (like I said above).
????
I remember I played myself legion, it was 8th down… always
Okay, I even double check and yeah, it was 9th hit.
So this change is really confusing
That's what I'm saying lol.
Confusing change log.
I’m sorry genuinely because this typo messed up with my memory 😭
I feel… it can be a good change. They nerfed his tracking for terror radius and encourage more “selfish” gameplay where he can guarantee some downs himself. For killers who playing through discord they cannot get free on whole map info then and it’ll be limited.
Yet I’m concerned about Lerry. This map is generally bad for majority of killers available for 2v8, yet this one of the best map for Legion… Menace
Yeahhh just chalking this up to a typo. Killer instinct is also suppper bugged lmao.