26M NA LFG
Looking to make some friends on here. I just started the game 2 days ago. Very much a newbie. Just been watching a lot of videos to try and understand the game. Im terrible at survivor but I enjoy playing deathslinger so far.
Looking to make some friends on here. I just started the game 2 days ago. Very much a newbie. Just been watching a lot of videos to try and understand the game. Im terrible at survivor but I enjoy playing deathslinger so far.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I can play with you! I’m on PlayStation. Empireangel98
Hey !! I'm down to play. I'm on steam, JigsawYeager.
hey im pretty new feel free to add me im HarboredRose on PS and harboredleviathan on discord!
im down to play, @/yaoibuttsex on steam