Loadout do not save anymore
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: For around maybe a year now, my loadouts will not save when I close the game. Once a month it may randomly save, and I have no idea why. I have no idea if this is on my end with something to do with a file stuck on read-only (i've tried messing with this already), or if something is wrong with the server. It is however driving me nuts that I am the only person with this problem.
I have tried closing the game 'properly.' Tried setting "WindowsNoEditor" folder to read-only and then removing the computer's permission to turn it back on. I also tried turning off steam cloud sync. I have no idea anymore.
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I'm just going insane and would really appreciate someone redirecting me to the solution.
PLATFORM: PC
Comments