I wish we could change the outfits on bots in custom mode
As someone who plays a lot of custom games against bots as killer, I think it would be cool if I could choose the outfits the bots survivors get to wear. After all, I already get to choose their perks, items and add ons. Getting to pick out their cosmetics from my collection would add a more interactive and engaging element to the bots. There are also cosmetics that I really like on characters I have no real interest in playing in public matches. (I usually just have one main at a time) But this way I can still get to enjoy the look of it but in custom mode. I also think it would be fun to get outfits for my bots, too. Just something different to do when I'm not playing in public trials.
Comments
That would be fun to dress them up. I'd have everyone in the silliest suff imaginable.