Which Outlast killer would you like to have in DbD?
The Outlast franchise has A LOT of iconic villains. So I would like to know which of them you guys think is the most iconic and deserving of a chapter.
The Outlast franchise has A LOT of iconic villains. So I would like to know which of them you guys think is the most iconic and deserving of a chapter.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont know them by name.
I’d be happy with any of them to be honest. I just picked Chris because I think he’d be more recognisable to non-Outlast fans who’d only seen promotional material or something.