Ghoul power anti loop bug
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: when vaulting with ghoul power the survivor can vault back while the ghoul is on the same side without taking damage
PLATFORM: PC Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: while enraged and on the other side of pallet opposite of a survivor (for me it was a meg) vault with power and survivor hugging the pallet spamming space bar, survivor can vault back over without them taking one health state of damage for being inside the ghoul
Map - Black rose swamp
Note, a steve (same match) tried to do the same but got hit because he was not hugging the pallet)
VIDEO: sadly, I was not recording
Comments
Could you please attach the logs? Be sure they are taken right after encountering the issue.
To find them:
Thank you.
Thank you, I did not know how to get logs and the link for it on the 'how to' for it does not work it sends you to the home page.
How to Report a Bug - BHVR
When I did that
DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.12-00.38.21.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.12-07.04.38.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.12-10.04.48.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.12-11.50.12.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.08.12-12.17.45.logall of them are as text files are those good to post?
Additionally I apologize the bug happened on the 12 and there are multiple for the 12
Correct.
And thank you for letting us know about the link not working correctly.