Has something been up with singularity since the last update ?

There is like a half second delay when i try to place his pods . This doesn't happen all the time but happens enoufh to be quite annoying . There is also another potential bug where i slipstream to someone and start from under the map then teleport up after a second . My question is if larry is bugged currently ?
He feels fine to play but definetly these issues make him sort of jank or akward to use at times.

Comments

  • Haven’t noticed anything myself in the couple of game I played him, although it’s very possible he is bugged. The last big update broke a LOT of killers powers.

  • I think that bug was reported by March affecting both Singularity and Dracula. It was said that it was fixed with Singu but still happens with Dracula: transforming into Bat form and Teleporting in Bat form is usually delayed by half a second, and it happens most of the time.

    I didnt test Singu tho, it was said that it was fixed… maybe it got bugged again?

  • I have searched and it was reported in May it seems.

    @gaber said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: In this new patch (8.7.0), the killers that I discovered so far, which are Dracula and Singularity, had their power extremely delayed, making the gameplay very clunky for both of them.

    PLATFORM: Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Singularity: almost all cameras positioned for the first time will have an ABSURD delay to arrive at the location;
    Dracula: when he is going to transform into bat form or leave it, he will have a possibility of having a certain delay (and it is not a consistent delay, it can be very long, imperceptible or normal)

    VIDEOS: DRACULA: https://streamable.com/rat5u3 (In the video, it is almost imperceptible, but when the person is actually playing, they will feel that this is not normal);

    SINGULARITY:

    https://streamable.com/l7evfd

    (here it's really noticeable and directly affects his power).

    PLAYER LOGS:

    • When I play Dracula in public matches, it feels like I'm
      With singularity, I've only played against Bots in private matches and it gives me the same feeling

    I dont know if it was fixed for Singu or not (i heard it was) but for Dracula its still happening and never gor fixed.

  • Every killer has something wrong with them since the update