Rift Pass Completion Quests Not Tracking Properly

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The Rift Pass Completion Quests are not tracking properly on the tab. On the left side it is tracking my completed quests (8/14 currently available) correctly but when I clicked on it to check progress for the "Complete X Rift Pass Quests" the number is not the same, it shows I only completed 6 instead of 8. It was not tracking properly since release, I thought maybe it would get fixed when the new challenges released but it is still not counting them. It was tracking consistently in the previous Rift

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Opened the quest tab, clicked on the Rift Pass Quests

Capture.PNG

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'm experiencing this as well, on xbox. You can see in this screenshot that I've completed 8 quests, but only 6 are counting towards the completion quests

    1000005339.png