Would yall be down for a gears of war chapter?

Gears of war is well known for being a action shooter first and foremost which I am well aware of. But the first game has a dark and gritty tone and atmosphere with plenty of blood being shed thanks to General Raam or the better option for a killer (imo) The Berserker. Having a massive nearly blind humanoid mutant running at you super fast (fast enough to catch up to a train in the first game) would be terrifying to see, and considering what they do to Marcus if he is caught in its way is most telling a Gears of War chapter could work.

IMG_1001.jpeg

Comments

  • As a big GoW fan, I don't see the aesthetic and themes of Sera melding well with that of the Entity.

    If the franchise leaned more towards its original direction as an action horror game, perhaps - but the books have been cooked on that for some time and since 2008 the franchise is synonymous with hyper-masculine, brainless action blockbuster games similar to Transformers and Halo.

    (I have a Marcus Phoenix wallpaper on my PC right now, lol)

    I think Gears Of War would fit a lot better in a Helldivers 2 crossover than Dead By Daylight, which is - in itself - the condemnation.

  • "He can't blind me, I'm facing a wall" ๐Ÿ˜

    Carmine charging up the Hammer of Dawn right behind me โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™‚โ€โ†”๏ธ

  • berserker with vision goes brrrrr

    but otherwise it wouldnt be able to be many characters because they all have mostly automatic guns

    then again the warden could have a slam attack power

    i do really like the idea especially if theres a snatcher mori because that would be cool