Greeting’s gamers! I am kinda done playing solo que, really want someone to play with and talk to.

Hey my name is curly, really looking for someone to play with and have a chat with. Im 19 years old, Male, i play on playstation. Looking for open and fun people to play some casual dbd and have some laughs. Dont care how good you are just don’t hide in lockers and be too afraid to do anything. Discord name: yaro4797

Comments

  • Hey man, if you’re still down after this time I’d be happy to play and chat. I’m 19, male, awkward as #########, and looking to get better at this game on both killer and survivor. I’ve got somewhere around 500 hours but I don’t really keep track. I don’t hide in lockers, but I’m sure not the greatest at looping, but I do have SOME awesome moments where I feel like I’m the best player in the game lol. My discord user is SharkyMyBoy.