Desperate Measures Description Bug

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I've tested by timing manually at it appears (I think) the 20% value for the perk is still being applied, but the perk description indicates its 14% not 20%.

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Go to survivor menu and highlight Desperate Measures. Note description is wrong.and should read 20%

19885ee83dc15-screenshotUrl.jpg
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Few patches back, a similar thing happened to Up The Ante, where it displayed that it increases luck by 1% instead of 3%.

    So I assume this is again a typo.

  • @SoGo said:

    Few patches back, a similar thing happened to Up The Ante, where it displayed that it increases luck by 1% instead of 3%.

    So I assume this is again a typo.

    Thanks for that, the prompt highlighted to me the thread name got reset somehow and I needed to update it xD

    Obviously its a little tricky to test cause the differences are relatively small and prone to human error, differences are only like a second to a second and a half or so... however I THINK its just the description... and would explain why no one seems to have noticed 😅

  • they confirmed last week in a Status Report post that it’s only visual bug and it still is at the 20% it was previously at.

    IMG_5307.jpeg