BHVR Support HELP
Hello, I created a ticket on the support.deadbydaylight.com website on July 23rd. First response on July 23rd and after that until today, no response. I'm still waiting for help after 13 days.
Hello, I created a ticket on the support.deadbydaylight.com website on July 23rd. First response on July 23rd and after that until today, no response. I'm still waiting for help after 13 days.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What was the ticket about? I do know one of the CMs said they have gotten a LOT of tickets lately, so they may be behind, but if someone can direct you to further assistance, that'd be awesome.