Problems with optimization, after 5-8 minutes drop fps from 60, on 30-40

I have a problem after patch 9.1.0, and not only me.

Okay first start i have all new drivers, all pathes download, laptop with gtx 1050 and i5 core with 16 gb

After starting game and give 5-8 minutes game started lagging and give 30-40 fps only.

Only helping restart game after this problem come again

Idk what to do and its problem only game or with my laptop ?

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I'm having a similar problem after updating The Walking Dead DLC.

    When I start a game, my FPS is normal, but as I go along, it gradually drops until it reaches around 30 FPS.

    Before updating, my game wasn't like this, and my FPS is normal in other games.

    And yes, my computer driver is up to date, and I've already reinstalled the game.