Knight's Guard Hitting Out of Range

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Playing on the Midwich Map. I was in a classroom by the stairwell. The Knight had placed a guard either below me or near the stairwell. I go to unhook, the guard is still active. All of a sudden, I'm spotted by the guard and in that moment I am hit automatically.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Knight hooks a survivor (bot by this time)

Knight goes to 1st floor and places guard below.

I go in for the save.

After save is done and healing starts. I am spotted and a hit occurs without the guard anyone in my LOS

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight-EGS.log

Hopefully that is the log you request

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This isnt a bug probably as the guards react to loud notifs (basically if you vault a pallet unhook or do any action that creates a loud notification to the killer then if the guards ring is within that area you wil be automatically chased by that guard